Lollipop Cupcakes for Valentine's Day Party



Cherry lollipop cupcakes for celebrating love. Happy Valentine's 2011!

The photo is of tart black cherry soda pop scone cupcakes, filled with sweet cherries, topped with whipped Tofutti cream cheese frosting spiked with black cherry soda, and decorated with a black cherry lollipop. The cupcakes were made, baked, decorated, and photographed by norwichnuts. Photo published under a CC license. View on Flickr: here.

I'm participating this post in: Foodie Friday; Frugal Friday; Get Your Craft On Tuesday; I'm Lovin' It Friday; Look What I Made; Saturday Nite Special; Show and Share Day; Show and Tell; Sister Sister Sunday; Sundae Scoop; Table Top Tuesday; Tablescape Thursday; Tasty Tuesday Parade of Foods; The Sunday Showcase Party; Works for Me Wednesday.

15 comments:

  1. Not only do they look fantastic, but the flavor combination is making me want one for breakfast! The colors on the lollipops are perfect aren't they? Wow, if you have any leftover, send me one. Nice TT share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute. What a fantastic idea. They look wonderful. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lollypops must be much small than they look. Otherwise the cupcakes would topple over...cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I had some of your darling cupcakes.......I think the flavors sound so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of popping a lollipop on top of a scrumptious cupcake!!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am having some girls over for my daughter's birthday...I will have to do this! Very cute for any season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute idea! Thanks for sharing.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy, these make me happy just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. These are the first black cherry flavored cupcakes I've ever seen. The tofutti frosting is new to me too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I don't think I can eat it...too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these!! Thank you for sharing :)!

    I just featured you on my blog:

    http://karinaschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/02/crafty-inspirations.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look great. how did you make the lollypops?

    Megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete