Strawberry Cake for a Shabby Chic Party



A strawberry cake for dessert, with orange and pink tablecloth as an eye-catching background. For a shabby chic party, what can be better than this?

Cake and table decor by J Mum. Photo by Flickr user Adam Burt. Published under a CC license. View on Flickr: here.

I'm participating this post in: Foodie Friday; Frugal Friday; Get Your Craft On Tuesday; I'm Lovin' It Friday; Look What I Made; Saturday Nite Special; Show and Share Day; Show and Tell; Sister Sister Sunday; Sundae Scoop; Table Top Tuesday; Tablescape Thursday; Tasty Tuesday Parade of Foods; The Sunday Showcase Party; Works for Me Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. You can't beat a strawberry whip cream cake for any occasion! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so good and it is gorgeous. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady. You have a Beautiful new Blog sweet lady~~~ so happy to see a new one !!! love your Strawberry cake so yummy !!
    Im your newest follower on your blog.I hope you come see my Tablescapes. and have a Great Day sweet lady. xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious and I love that tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this picture! That cake looks delicious! Makes me hungry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picture and I can only imagine how delicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy!!!

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete